We would like to thank all of
those who attended the second Psychological Therapies
in the NHS Conference.
In particular we would like
Our programme authors: Michael Barkham, Jeremy Clarke, Nancy Rowland, Roz Shafran, Mary Target
And those that gave
additional advice: Malcolm Allen, Janice Cormie
- Opening Keynote: Professor Lord Richard Layard
- The new NHS therapy workforce
- The how and why of building world-class
pyschological therapy services
- Keynote by Kathryn Tyson
- Can we count what counts for the user?
- Closing debate, Thursday
- How can clinical guidelines be credible and useful?
- How to square the circle of patient choice and evidence-based treatments
- How do we design patient-centred care pathways?
- Closing Plenary, Friday
Photos of the day
Click on an image for a full size gallery.
Association for Dance Movement Psychotherapy, Association for Professional Music Therapists, Association for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Association of Child Psychotherapists, Association of Family Therapists, British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, British Association for the Person Centred Approach, British Association of Art Therapists, British Association of Dramatherapists, British Psychoanalytic Council, British Psychological Society, Counsellors for Psychotherapists in Primary Care, Mental Health Foundation, Royal College of Psychiatrists, Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health, Society for Psychotherapy Research, Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy